Just Stuff

Rants, raves, stupid observations, and the occasional witty comment.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Airing Dirty Laundry

In response to Ed's post re: towels, I would like to clarify this situation for all of you out there who may be feeling sorry for Ed and his morning shower dilemma.

First, let me point out that Ed is responsible for laundry as of late at our house, and has been slacking on his job with near fanatical accuracy. So if he was stuck using a towel that was sub-par for his tastes, he should point his finger at himself (staying clear of any orifices).

Second, last night Ed removed the towel that I was planning on using, and replaced it with the last folded, easily accessible thin towel in the bathroom. Right underneath the towel that he gave me was a big, fluffy, blanket-type towel that would have suited me just fine. So again, Ed's drama this morning was of his own making.

My only other complaint is that the situation was not really Hobson's Choice, as Ed could have used toilet paper, or the bath mat, or even smaller hand towels from the rack...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home