Just Stuff

Rants, raves, stupid observations, and the occasional witty comment.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Mildly Amusing

I was Stumbling today, and I found a website with some funny bumper-sticker sayings. I've picked out a few of my favorites.
  • Carpe Diem = Seize the day. Carp In Denim = Fish in pants. Not sure why I think it's so funny, but it is, damnit.
  • Forget world peace; visualize using your turn signal. A favorite for anyone that's driven on the Capital Beltway, I'm sure.
  • Every time you open your mouth, some idiot starts talking. Hehehe...
  • Save the trees, wipe your butt with an owl. So absurd, it's hilarious.
  • Let's skip the insults and get right down to your butt kicking! They've packaged my entire approach to life in one tidy, easy-to-manage sentence!
  • Does the name Pavlov ring a bell? Deliciously witty.
  • If going to church makes you a Christian, does going into a garage make you a car? My point exactly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home