Just Stuff

Rants, raves, stupid observations, and the occasional witty comment.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Obligatory Catch-Up Post

Sometimes I wonder if I should keep this blog. It's one more obligation that makes me feel guilty when I don't take care of it. At night, when I get ready to go to sleep, I usually think of all the things I should have done but didn't. I didn't do any laundry, or I didn't sort the huge pile of mail on my desk, or I didn't shred all the old mail from last week, or I didn't clean the bathroom like I had planned, or I didn't go to the store for item X, or ...

Then again, most of the time I feel it's a constructive outlet. I guess I need to reconcile my guilt with the fact that my blog is not an obligation, then I'll feel better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home