Just Stuff

Rants, raves, stupid observations, and the occasional witty comment.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Wonderful Weekend

What a great weekend! I managed to come home from work a little earlier than normal on Friday because the building I work in was closed (ruptured water main, or some such nonsense). Ran to the pet store on Friday night, and got a few new fishies (a few more cichlids, feeder fish for the gar, a replacement Oscar for the one that died) and a new rock for the aquarium; looking mighty fine, now.

Saturday morning was slow; made breakfast, lounged around, played some video games. Ed and I did some last minute shopping (he's the WORST procrastinator I've ever met), but that was it. Opened presents on Christmas Eve, but didn't tell SD we had a whole stash in the closet for her. We had an extra dozen presents participating in the Present Relocation Program, and we didn't get authorization to move them to they're new address (1010 Under The Tree Lane) until late Saturday night. Coincidentally, right after SD went to bed. Weird. It was a nice surprise for her, I think. We got her a lot of little fun things, like Play-Doh, light-up Magnetix, cool magnets for her locker at school, etc.

Sunday was more of the same; lounged around, did some laundry. I only left the house on an emergency sweet-and-low acquisition mission. Monday was just like Sunday, so I'm feeling very well rested for this short week at work. I'm sure it'll go fast!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home