Just Stuff

Rants, raves, stupid observations, and the occasional witty comment.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

StReSs!!

It's been a stressful couple of days here. Ed's been working incredibly long hours, I'm still feeling side-effects from my treatment, SD has a friend visiting & they've both been doing teenager-y things, the ex has called to make a stink about the living arrangements of the kids (specifically, she wants the SS to come live with us), Mom & Dad aren't going to make it out for Thanksgiving, work is very amorphous right now, Ed's stressing about our scuba trip to Rawlings (although I'm stoked - it's the only diving we've done this year, and it took lots of sweet talking & promising to my endocrinologist to get clearance - thanks, Doc! I'm forced to play delicate little princess for the weekend, but I'll still get to dive. :-).

The list goes on and on.

Last weekend was good, but busy. We had a good time with our friend Anton for his birthday, including a quick trip to Dave and Buster's (never been before, but definitely planning on going back!). For the first time in several weeks, I went without a headache. It lasted all of two days, and now it's back with a vengeance.

I'm tempted to cram the next couple of months full of things, because who knows what'll happen when I start on the thyroid medication. I know that in time it'll be easy and beneficial, but getting the right dosage of the right drug will take time.

I'm at the end of my post, and I never know how to conclude. I don't like those cheesy sign-offs ("Well, talk to you later!"), and I don't feel that there's any resolution to any of the above issues that would provide closure. I guess I just leave it as is.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home