Just Stuff

Rants, raves, stupid observations, and the occasional witty comment.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Something Smells Fishy

So, all the freakin' fish in my 15 gallon tank died. Not long after we brought the new fish home, the swordtail wag died. He didn't look too hot, but I thought it was stress. Then everything else started dying, so now I think it was disease. I'm pretty irked at Petsmart.

We got our 55 gallon tank up and running a couple weekends ago. We have an albino oscar, a needle nose gar, a couple of bumblebee cichlids, a kenyi cichlid, two firemouth cichlids, three giant danios, and a couple of rosy minnows for food. We still need a few more. I'd like to get a couple of piranahs, and possibly a couple red-tailed sharks. Maybe Santa will bring me some!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home