Just Stuff

Rants, raves, stupid observations, and the occasional witty comment.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Another General Update

* Work is insane, but good. Reviews were just completed, and mine was glowing. Thanks to all my work peeps that had such nice things to say. It's very much appreciated. Raises should be announced soon, too. *Crosses fingers!* When I'm up there next Monday, I'll make sure to buy a round of drinks at the party! Yay!

* My visit to Salt Lake City is rapidly approaching. Got in touch with a childhood friend of mine, and we're going to hookup for lunch while I'm there. I'm looking forward to seeing her and my family.

* Left arm has been driving me absolutely batty. Both wrist and elbow are having lots of problems lately. I'm sure it's directly attributable to my awful posture and excessive time at the computer, but still. *hrmph* Should pay a visit to my local, friendly orthopedic surgeon, see what he has to say. Dr. Roz is the shiznit...

* Not a whole lot going on right now—it's been relatively uneventful. My druid in WoW is up to 45 (and half-way to 46!), still feral, but now she's a corporal. That girl's going places, I tell you.

(* Heh - just got off the phone with Sprint. My Blackberry is now data enabled. Oh joy of joys.)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home