Just Stuff

Rants, raves, stupid observations, and the occasional witty comment.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Salt Lake City, Here We Come

We finally have tickets to go see all the assorted family members in Salt Lake City. We're going to leave on January 12th, and then come home on January 15th. I'm going to ride my new bike to get as skinny as I can before I go out (with any luck, Kate Moss will look like a fatty next to me ;-).

I'm excited, and I'm kinda glad that we're not going over a holiday. It means that no one will have the burden of cooking or hosting a large Christmas/Thanksgiving/whatever get together, and we can relax together as a family. My parents, grandmother, sister, uncle, nieces, nephews, and cousins are there; Ed's brothers, nieces & nephews are there; SD's mom, brothers, and grandmother is there as well. There's plenty of reason to go, so now we are.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home