Just Stuff

Rants, raves, stupid observations, and the occasional witty comment.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Seriously Delinquent

It's been nearly two weeks since I made a blog post, and that's far too long. Here's an update on the goings-on as of late:
  1. On Monday my sister had a baby. No one knew she was pregnant. We're happy for her, none the less.
  2. I recently called to catch up with a friend from middle school (Tabitha). I spoke to her mom for 15 minutes, and got some general updates. I'm hoping to hear from Tabitha herself this weekend sometime.
  3. I finally mailed a letter & pictures to my family in France. I've had the finished letter in my bag for nearly three weeks, and I've wanted to send something for 7 months or so. Took me long enough!
That's about the extent of it. Been pretty quiet lately. We're still fighting with Carnival over the hassle that was our last cruise, but so far we've had no resolution. Oh, and last night was AWESOME! We knew that Parker and Stone would have some sort of retaliation, and Ed nailed it on the head—he said they'd eliminate the Chef character, probably by making him a child molester or something. Hilarious!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home