Just Stuff

Rants, raves, stupid observations, and the occasional witty comment.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

First. Post. Ever.

So I can't say that my driving force behind a blog is entirely pure. I'm basically only doing it because my husband has one, and I can't let him feel like he's superior to me. That just wouldn't be, well, just.

As you can probably gather from his blog, we're both programmers, so there's a lot of technology in our house to begin with. People are outnumbered by computers 2:1. That's sad.

We travel a lot - I'm hoping to use this as a repository for our pictures. It's also a good place to let friends & family know what's going on. I probably won't get around to a meaningful update for a couple days, though, so check back later.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home